What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- Maxxis Ardent Tire Max Ardent 29x2.4 Bk Fold 60 Sc exo
- NIKE WOMENS RUNNING SHOE TRI FUSION
- REALTREE Camo Pants Women’s Size Large Scent Factor Hunting NWOT
- Shimano Deore XT M770 9 speed Cassette
- SRAM Rail 50 27.5 Rear MTB Wheel 6-Bolt Tubeless Ready 9 10-speed QR 12mm
- VINTAGE ABU GARCIA AMBASSADB CASTING FISHING REEL BOX PARTS MANUAL EXTRA
- 15402 Cgoldna e manovella + movimento centrale bici 175mm 2x10 40 28T color black
- Casco - CX-3 ICECUBE - Farbe black - Größe L (59 - 63 cm)
- Aku Mens Alterra GTX Trekking Boot Hiking Waterproof
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
eThirteen E Thirteen XCX St High Mount Retention System Device Chain Ethirteen ojhyik3601-Chain Guards & Bash Guards
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.